We are proud to announce another sale in the Oak Island Cove, Kissimmee. This home was listed, received an offer and closed in 43 days!
We can sell your home too! Give us a call, today.
I have heard them say there is a gator in every body of water in Florida.
So I spent some time checking out the pond in the back of Ellen’s new listing in Saint Cloud, near Orlando. I did see a turtle and some really big fish hugging the bank, but have yet to spot a gator.
By the way, this is a really great property she is offering. A 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhome in great condition for under $200,000!
It has over 1800 square feet including this awesome living room and community center.
These delicious cakes were purchased this morning in Winter Park at The Glass Knife. This cake and cafe establishment is located at 276 S. Orlando, Winter Park, near Orlando.
We bought the cakes this morning to treat our customers signing papers to purchase a newly built home near Championsgate. They look and taste amazing!
Ellen and I participated in the Wounded Vet motorcycle run with several of our riding friends this weekend. The ride started at Seminole Harley and ended downtown Orlando at Ace Cafe.
This is the first time we rode in an event with so many bikes. Estimates were in the hundreds. It was for a good cause and we were happy to give a little back to those who gave so much.
For more information on this and other events, you can visit TheyFoughtWeRide.com
Ellen and I are excited that the Country Club of Orlando will be reopening this weekend after being closed for renovations since April of this year.
We are anxious to head back out and see the improvements. Play starts this weekend however we will not be able to start working on our handicap until sometime next week. Our schedules are packed with UCF football and our office party approaching.
Ellen and I plus several of our riding friends have discovered a new place to hang out prior to or after a ride. Ace Cafe is a neat place downtown Orlando that offers a variety of events, a restaurant and more.
We have been there on Saturday and Sunday mornings and just weekly attended a Thursday bike night. Hundreds of riders and their cool bikes were in attendance.
Check out Ace Cafe.
For many of us, the love and companionship of our beloved pets truly make our house a home. It is important when shopping for a new home or condo that you carefully view the home making sure it is pet friendly.
The following are suggestions to keep in mind when you are searching for a pet friendly home for sale.
- Consider homes that offer stain-resistant ceramic tile, Pergo, linoleum or hardwood.
- Does the home have an area to clean your pet prior to entering the main body of the house? A garage or mud type room might be perfect to clean up the pet in your family prior to it tracking in the remnants of the outside.
- Check garages, crawl spaces, basements and utility sheds for exposed wiring that your pet may find to chew on.
- Identify poisonous plants in yards and gardens that will need to be removed.
- Take a look up, does the home have safe balconies? Can your pet slip through during play?
- Keep your pets enjoyment in mind, are the windows easily accessible so your pet can lounge for hours on the window sill daydreaming?
- Are there parks and walking trails nearby for the all important exercise of both you and your pet?
- Check the fencing for gaps, holes or breaks where your pet might try and escape.
- Pool home? Consider a child gate for protection.
- Does the potential new home’s yard have an area of shade and room to roam?
Be sure to contact one of our professional staff and we will assist you in finding the perfect pet friendly home for sale for you, your family and your pets. 407-304-0255 or 407-765-4884
Selling a second home
There you are in New York, California, Canada or overseas reading about the Florida real estate market. You may be wondering how your property is doing in regards to appreciation, value and potential for selling. Perhaps you bought a second, or vacation home in years past, that you seldom use or bought just for investment reasons. Now you find yourself needing to sale.
The problem is being an absentee owner, who are you going to contact to assist you with this sale? It’s not like your local newspaper is inundated with ads from Florida Realtors offering their services. Here are a few suggestions to help you in selling property that you may own in Florida or any other state other than your own.
It is important to make sure the Realtor you are considering is experienced, knows the market and can be trusted to provide you with the best possible service. You are hundreds or thousands of miles away, trust is especially important with this real estate transaction.
- Will it be priced right to allow you to gain the most profit from your sale.
- Will all paperwork be handled in a professional manner, be delivered to you in a timely way by mail, fax, nationwide courier service or e-mail?
- Is there a toll free number available when only a phone call will do?
- Does the Realtor possess the knowledge to procure a buyer for your particular property and the skill to bring the transaction to a successful closing?
- Does this Realtor work for a company that can provide the additional services to make your transaction smooth and stress free.
- Is this company a member of a National Relocation network, increasing the chances that additional buyers and Realtors from around the world will have an opportunity to gain information about your property?
- Is there a menu of additional services available, an in-house mortgage company, an in-house title company, several offices and associates for greater exposure?
Watson Realty Corp. and I have provided each and every customer the type of legendary quality service that our customers desire and should expect. Call or e-mail me today to determine if I am the right Realtor to help sell your property from afar. 407-304-0255