Golfing at Hammock Beach Resort
This past Friday through Sunday, I stayed at the Hammock Beach Resort for an annual golf outing. The Hammock Beach Resort is just a little over an hour away from Orlando. I really enjoyed the stay.
The negatives were few.
- High priced drinks offered out on the courses
- Long wait for shuttle to pick us up from offsite course
The positives were many including:
- Spacious corner condo roomie enough for 4 guys
- Delicious sandwiches served both in the main dining area and the smaller driving range restaurant
- Beautiful, well maintained golf courses and friendly marshals and staff
- Unlimited driving range/practice area
- Amazing ocean views from several challenging holes
When you finish 20th out of 20 golfers and still have a good time, a lot of the credit goes to where you are staying. Check it out.